BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年9月22日 星期三

The Power Of Love ♥♥

Long time no update my page ; D
Busy in  work ..Are working two-week holiday

11 september 2010 


BBQ night at hanjie house

12 september 10 

 morning arguing with my bF
Bcause he promise me sumthing n broke the promise
But I know that he has difficulties
about 5 ;00 he comes find me .. Finally we stop argue ald
 
After argue  no energy &no battery 
we go lot 10 food court ‘charge battery '  xDDD
 
 
 
 then we go pavilion watch movie
 
Resident EVil

 
 
 
 
 
 
second round ,we went to midah oldtown
18 september 2010

June funny banana hair xDD

19 september 2010

family day ; D
love mami, u are the best

20 september 2010 

six-month anniversary with Bf

we wear same shirt and me always wan wear he hat,
and he helpless face say 'ok lo'
haha



peace baby ;)
 
 yeah ; D
 
 
NKF  
 
22 september 2010

happy mooncakes festival !
 I  ♥ 5
xD

suprise anot ? dont say me childish play candle again ..
LOL
 
 
 
 
more pic will coming soon , stay tuned ; D
now is 4:30 a.m
bed is calling me ; )
sweet dreamsssssss
 

0 意見: