BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年4月20日 星期三

I lost my way

I will not make the same mistakes that you did  I will not let myself  Cause my heart so much misery  I will not break the way you did,  You fell so hard  I've learned the hard way  To never let it get that far   Because of you  I never stray too far from the sidewalk  Because of you  I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt  Because of you  I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me  Because of you  I am afraid   I lose my way  And it's not too long before you point it out  I cannot cry  Because you know that's weakness in your eyes  I'm forced to fake  A smile, a laugh everyday of my life  My heart can't possibly break  When it wasn't even whole to start with   Because of you  I never stray too far from the sidewalk  Because of you  I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt  Because of you  I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me  Because of you  I am afraid   I watched you die  I heard you cry every night in your sleep  I was so young  You should have known better than to lean on me  You never thought of anyone else  You just saw your pain  And now I cry in the middle of the night  For the same damn thing   Because of you  I never stray too far from the sidewalk  Because of you  I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt  Because of you  I try my hardest just to forget everything  Because of you  I don't know how to let anyone else in  Because of you  I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty  Because of you  I am afraid   Because of you  Because of you

0 意見: