BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年5月20日 星期五

Never say never ♥

Here is our some memories 
Fei Fei Ng ,if you was forget it , i here remind you !
 This is the first time 
after clubbing :D
 and we start from 21032010
Our story was begin..


 we wear the couple polo tee


 the first , 金马伦高原
still rmb my vomit suck face ,and let him see it
 Love him take care me 

 When during moonlight festival






 Pulau Ketam 1day trip

 
This red cap boy love to give me surprise ,sometimes he said dint come sch fetch me ,bt everytimes when i feel down /disappointed he will appear infront me

 this watch is important to me !
1month anniversary present

 love him bring me go out eat din din ♥

 love to see when he focus drive

 last year he birthday present 
21052010
Night , we go nearby sunway thr eat steamboat ,still rmb him sick cat face




Treasuring all things he gave me
 This is our first pic ,i know that ..sweetie xD



今年你的生日,我只想给你一个难忘的回忆
你一次次的拒绝让我觉的我很翻奸
只能说我输了..
为什么你会拒绝我却不会拒绝他们?
你不能为了我不和他们去?反正明天都是和他们庆祝,都没有我份
给我几个小时不能吗? 
我为你做的一切,我只希望你别把沉默当做对我的回答
我尊重你,可能你不需要我陪你庆祝.你只希望你有一个简简单单和你兄弟/她陪你庆祝的生日..
还有什么意思..?


我知道这样不好,也知道你的爱只是那么少,我只好不停的要要到你想逃

0 意見: