BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年5月20日 星期五

♥ meet me half way

wake up in the morning , acc mommy went to my cousin house
area at Kepong Taman Desa City
Homiee at thr Sucking nice !!

And i so admire my cousin are rich guys D:
anyway , althought me nt very rich now , i will try my best to get anythings i wan !
my stupid brother !
 some pic about my cousin house decorate


 simple & nice e


 First time see this strawberry size so ...
 After that , ride w/brother !rock
 hmm..my cousin tell me this bicycle price around RM 800++
My god ;o

and me C:
 MY dream car mini coopers !in red colour



 HERMES !!can i get it for free ?;(

 Thx My cousin , I so in love wit this <3<3

 wesnesday , hong lok w/ koji ong babes !
 freaking love this movie ..鱼跃在花见
i love tat japanese food ..oiiishiii neh <3

200511 a special day 
520 .what special to me ?admire pair pair of the sweet couple ?
more killing than me , hate it
Time square Neway wit the chicks : D

 Crystal
 Koji Ong babyy
WE HAVE BF 
BF = BITCHFACE
lol

0 意見: