BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年7月20日 星期三

Party Rocker In Da House

hey peeps,intro some guys to you
Recently really crazy with them ,Ms afrika ,Fei sim,Mayo,Black

Suddenly appear in my file..
Kinda Miss you baby <3
 
 PEACE 1
 

Smile
 PEACE2
 out day with them

 Starbucks!
 we bought a HArrPorter 7 part 2!
 this called情圣!
We went to fei sim house drink beer.look at my face ;(

Party Night !Friday Mist@bangsar
 My precious
 Kenziee
 Black
 i like it like it come on come on
 Met my 38 maeko aka Eunice

Saturday Night happening @maison




 Rock It Every Single Night



*ignore all my drunk face :P
you let me witness what you did ,I Don't care any more !
Don't know which bastard told me love single ,at last also holding a girl hand !
wow.i just say Fucking you!
Ohlala ,i in relationship .(justComfort My Self)

0 意見: