BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年7月9日 星期六

One Is Better Than Two ♥

Hello peepoo ,*wink*

Firstly ,happy Birthday to my bro Poppen Wong
celebrated at he house ,Black Parrr-ty

 somethings is happening ..

outding w/ bro gary illusion

Peace 1
 Peace 2


 Peace 3
 Youcan'tseemee D:
 Doi doi..from viva mall
snowflake so delicious,bt this rude guys say like shit.F* you serbe xD

i ♥ this shortie joanne
一日不见如隔三秋

Hey tweet ,know more about me just follow me up!
i am new user:Kareen1118


And my life Profile is -LPPFKKYJ
 ♥
Recently no reason no why keep eat eat eat and drink drink drink
never full .lol
and my weight heigh heigh
Become fertile .omg
really unbelive !
so i try a new method to make it slim on 3month


looks familiar izit ?yea this is an products from @Amway .
Amway is a famous Fitness Product ,Skin CAre,Beauty ,Cosmetic And more and more
Hope it works for me :p
and tell you some secret *shyy*
i will maybe get my second tattoo on next month.yea.

okays,stay tuned peeps !;P
When i type-ing this post..#playing & huming 张惠妹 我最亲爱的
请你放心我变得更加坚强.. 
我最親愛的 你過的怎麼樣.. 
沒我的日子 你別來無恙.. 
依然親愛的 我沒讓你失望..
關係雖然不再一樣...

0 意見: