BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年6月22日 星期三

RAND0M

this 2 nice guys ..lol
hatee my teethhh
mcm this ..fml :(
the shortie joanne
This cake ,will be last i do everything for you
Hope you can find a good partner in your life
Any problems ,smile to face to face it..
you should know it ,everythings will be alright ..i will give up and won't find you anymore :)
Baskin Robinnss 31 !(;
weird face ..sob sob
working time
working time
celebrated jason birthdayy


It thanks !my fav sushi king ..40 gao sushi .<3
Rocksss shocks !my fav purple

nice guys 3..give me five baby !
izit notice 血光之灾?!no reason and got red blood ;(
starbuckss
hope can get it as fast as possible !
i miss this ..

paipai
LOL..hahaa..love to acting


all picture just randomly .ignore my gg.face :)


22JUNE
 *Rock poppen wong birthday parrrtyyy tonight !

0 意見: